Clown boss Battle Clown boss Battle

Made of win!

This song really does have that 'relentless-psychotic-clown' feel to it. Be it hurling acidic pies or busting down the Big Top with a chainsaw whilst swinging for your head, you can guarantee the mad bastard has this song thumping away in the background.

I sure as hell wouldn't want to be stuck fighting it!

Doom E2M2 Doom E2M2

Nice twist!

At first I was tempted to hit the BLAM button, as it sounded like you'd just taken the MIDI and changed a couple of the instruments...

Then things got interesting with all the little extras and whatnot you placed, and as this is one of my favourite tracks from the game, I can safely say I had a fat stupid grin across my face until the end.

Well done sir, well done!

Doom E3M8 The Remix Doom E3M8 The Remix

What a mess...

I think the term 'remix' is severely misleading here. The 'intro' is far, far too long (half the song? What's the point in that?), and even once it does kick in, what we're subjected to barely resembles 'Facing the Spider' (the original track name); there is way too much fuzz, the tune can barely be heard amidst the constant scratchy overlay, and the percussion is almost non-existent.

If you were going for a sort of 'club-remix' style with this track, you picked a bad song to base it on. In fact, you probably couldn't have made a worse choice if you tried: 'Facing the Spider' is 100% rock; it doesn't fit any other style, no matter what you do to it.

I feel cheated!

E3M2 Doom1 Remix E3M2 Doom1 Remix

Pretty damn good...

A little off key in places, but nothing here that's going to stop me downloading it. Nice work.

wario land - train level wario land - train level

Sweet work

Maybe it's the nostalgia involved (I used to play this level all the time just for the music), but if you ask me, this remake has that unbeatable classic feel to it, almost as though it came from the very speaker of the GameBoy itself.

shinobi III ( Izayoi ) shinobi III ( Izayoi )

In a word: Flawless

Congrats on updating such a classic tune perfectly!